The Exhibitions opens at
6pm on Friday, 12 October and until Sunday, 28 October 2018.
Registration forms can be obtained from the Injune Library.
Conditions of Entry:
- All entries must be original works by the exhibitor.
- Maximum of 3 pieces per exhibitor.
- Works to be hung to be no heavier than 20kg and must be flat backed.
- Open to residents of postcode 4454 and the Maranoa region.
- Items must have D rings fitted for hanging or will not be hung.
- Free standing works to be no more than 2 square metres.
- Art items preferably for sale to the public.
- 20% commission will be deducted from any sales made.
- Registration entry form must be completed and attached to art works.
- All entries MUST NOT have been exhibited in any show within the Maranoa.
- Registration forms to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday, 5 October 2018.
- Entries to be delivered to the Injune Creek Galley by Monday, 8 October 2018.