Held at the picturesque "Mt Hope" property in Wallumbilla, this year’s activities include something for everyone, with all money raised going to the Queensland Cancer Council and local resident Troy Graham who is currently battling Prostate Cancer (which is why the 2016 Day is a Pinkt Day Out with a touch of blue!).
- A variety of fun games and competitions, a monster auction, a slip and slide for the kids and market stalls.
- The incredible Neil Duddy and his racing piglets.
- Donal Hancock who will be showcasing his magnificent horsemanship skills.
- Enjoy some of the region’s best talent who will be providing musical entertainment.
- Check your man into ‘day care’ where he can enjoy some boutique beer tasting.
- A bar, spit roast and BBQ will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty.
Don’t forget to dress in pink and/or blue and visitors are welcome to bring their own camping gear/caravan and stay the night for FREE.
A recovery breakfast is held on Sunday morning. Entry is just $5 per car and all the fun kicks off from noon.
For more information please contact Ree Price, Jess Morton or Ashleigh Duncan by phoning 07 46234241 or 0428 634 933, visit www.getpinktfamilyfunday.com or email email@example.com.