Held at the picturesque "Mt Hope" property in Wallumbilla, this year’s activities include something for everyone, with all money raised going to the Queensland Cancer Council and the Get Pinkt Fighting Fund, which will see funds distributed to local community members in need.
- A variety of fun games and competitions, a monster auction, a slip and slide for the kids and market stalls.
- The incredible Neil Duddy and his racing piglets.
- Donal Hancock who will be showcasing his magnificent horsemanship skills.
- Enjoy some of the region’s best talent who will be providing musical entertainment.
- Great Team Challenge: Get your team of 5 together with $10 per person entry. Undertake a number of activities being held throughout the afternoon with the winning team taking home $500!
- Check your man into ‘day care’ where he can enjoy some boutique beer tasting.
- A bar and BBQ will make sure no one goes hungry or thirsty.
- A recovery breakfast is held on Sunday morning. Entry is just $5 per car and all the fun kicks off from 1pm.
- Don’t forget to dress in pink and visitors are welcome to bring their own camping gear/caravan and stay the night for FREE.