Make your grant application stand out! This FREE Maranoa Regional Council workshop is open to organisations, community groups and individuals.
Learn how to:
- Secure funding support for your great idea
- Identify the right funding opportunity
- Articulate and support your ideas
- Prepare a budget
- Gain tools and tips to help your organisation succeed
Three Workshops to be held:
- Monday, 29 February 2016 - Mitchell Council Chambers - 100 Chambers Street, Mitchell - 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Tuesday, 1 March 2016 - Ernest Brock Room, Cultural Centre - Cnr Bungil & Quintin St, Roma - 10.00am to 4.00pm
- Wednesday, 2 March 2016 - Yuleba Service Centre Community Room - Yuleba - 10.00am to 4.00pm
A light lunch will be provided and please bring your own pens/pencils and notebook.
Bookings are essential - RSVP by Thursday, 25 February to your Local Development Officer on 1300 007 662 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Council grants please visit www.maranoa.qld.gov.au/council-grants-program.