The annual superlative
country race meeting in Roma - Royal on 99 Roma Cup
On Friday (16 November 2018), there will be a Calcutta, with a guest speaker (tbc) at the Royal on
99. Call the Pub for details (4622 1324) and we will update details as soon
as they are confirmed.
- 8 races broadcast on Sky channel around the globe
- Camping – a swag, a van, a bus, a ute complete with blow up pool, pop up
marquee and BBQ is required equipment for the weekend. We provide the paddock,
the toilets, the showers (with hairdryer points and mirrors)
- Tickets – we want you to pre-purchase, helps us with toilet allocation,
beverage supply and queues. We also use tickets for our bars, which makes our
service more efficient and gets you in and out of the bar queue quickly
- Gates open at 11am on race day (Saturday, 17 November 2018) Racing begins around 1pm. Campground will open earlier in the week, from
Thursday for ticketed camping.
- Track Party with all food and beverages supplied for the one ticket price
during the day. Members Marquee with air con, spirit pour and no drink tickets
and finger food with best sausage sizzle in town. Gate Entry will get you into
the main concourse for the duration of the event.
- Private marquees are available on request: 6 x 4m space with 3 tables, 25
chairs, shared private bar, winning straight frontage and access to the Members
marquee – $800 plus gst. No gate entry included, catering available or bring
your own, guests as you like Please contact Roma Turf Club to
- Entertainment: Route 33 and Caitlyn Shadbolt.
- Fashions on the Field start from approximately 3pm on the Main Stage.
Gate Entry Ticket - $34
(this gets you in the gate, if you want add ons you must also purchase these)
Add On – Track Party $120
Add On – Camping (all weekend) - $20
Add On – Members Marquee - $65
Click here for more information or to buy tickets.